Soccer combo bets for today

Soccer combo bets for today

West Ham
Chelsea

The hammers are penultimate and are fighting for their survival, but there is scarcely forgiveness from Chelsea who is in great shape and is fighting for the championship. The hosts will hardly be able to draw against this strong team so I support Chelsea in a brilliant form and I think he will overcome this crash and urgently need the three-point set and he will not have an easy clash with this one and time to trust the Londoners.
Pick 2

RB Leipzig
Mainz 05

My second forecast for me today is from Germany against each other the teams of the Leipzig and Mainz 05 teams play for quite important three points. For the hosts we can talk a lot, but they are not in good shape because after the loss of Besiktas I think they want the victory in this game and I expect them to score a lot of strength to win 3 points and on the other hand the guests think they will chase at least a draw in this match. My forecast for this game is over 2.5 goals and maybe HK 1 of the host.
Pick +2.5

Thats our soccer combo bets for today

Коментари